Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 23

September 23

Up early this morning and ran down to McDonald's to get breakfast for Ed. Today is his birthday.




Afterwards I walked over to my installation at 46 Liteniyy. Seeing it for the last time is very emotional. I  met with one of the ladies responsible for me leaving the project up for a longer time and I agreed to October 1. The community will be responsible for the de-install. I gave them instructions on what to do with the materials. 



 Got back to the apartment and was greeted by Linda Hesh and her husband, Eric. The three of us and Ed went for lunch. It is so much fun hanging out with them. Linda gave me one of her "EVIL" apples. 

.

Then spent some time  running around and shopping before Ed and I went to dinner at Buffalo.



Then back to the apartment to finish up laundry and to pack when there was a power outage and I cannot see anything. The maintenance man arrived and after about an hour got the power back on.

This is my last blog from Russia. I cannot believe after waiting 14 months that these 24 days have gone by so quickly as they always do. So many wonderful things have happened here.








No comments:

Post a Comment